Protecting customer information is a top priority at Salamander Technologies, Inc. This not only includes our customers, but also customers of our RTC and Standard Resellers. We treat all personal information and data of all customers as confidential and proprietary information consistent with all legal and regulatory requirements.
The practices and policies contained in this disclosure are subject to change, but we will communicate any material changes to you when required by applicable law.
Our Privacy Pledge:
- We are committed to protect the privacy and security of your customer information at all times, and to provide you with the responsive, professional service you deserve.
We are committed to bringing you the services and products you need.
- We do not share customer information to outside companies, with the exception of only our resellers for the sole purpose of future sales of our services and products to you.
- We maintain security standards and procedures designed to protect customer information.
The primary reason we collect and maintain customer information is to serve and provide you with appropriate products and services and information about the same, including any and all updates, as well as administer our customer relationship with you. Your information may be collected from a variety of sources, such as:
- Information you provide to us on forms transmitted by facsimile, provided by telephone, submitted through internet orders, or from a smart phone application registration.
- Information we receive from an outside source, such as resellers, bid notices from various governmental or other federal/state agencies.
- Information about your transactions or experiences with companies affiliated with us.
We do not sell your personal information to anyone for the purpose of selling their products and services to you. Companies affiliated with us are provided your information specifically for the use of providing you Salamander Technologies’ products and services only.
We limit the disclosure of your personal information. We do not disclose your personal information to anyone other than to effect or administer the products and services you have requested from us. We do not share your personal information, unless one of the following exceptions apply:
- We share a limited amount of your personal information with our reseller companies that help us process or service your transaction of our products and services.
- We may also disclose personal information in limited circumstances where we believe in good faith it is required or permitted by law, for example, to cooperate with law enforcement authorities, regulatory authorities, or judicial process; and to resolve customer disputes.
Information Confidentiality and Protection Practices. We are committed to preventing others from unauthorized access to your customer information and we maintain procedures and technology designed for this purpose. We take the necessary steps to protect the customer information we have about you, including the following:
- We update and test our technology in order to improve the protection of customer information.
- We require outside reseller companies to whom we provide customer information to enter into a non-disclosure and confidentiality agreement that restricts the use of the information to those purposes and prohibits independent use of the information.
- We have internal procedures that limit access to customer information, such as procedures that require an employee to have a business need to access customer information. We maintain policies about the property physical security of workplaces and records, including our physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations regarding the protection of customer information.
Information Integrity Measures. We protect the integrity of customer information about you through measures such as maintaining backup copies of account data in the event of power outages or other business interruptions, using computer virus detection and eradication software on systems containing customer data and employing other technical means (“firewalls”) to protect against unauthorized computer entry into systems containing customer information.
How to Contact Us